I’ve been dealing with a lot of issues lately and really haven’t had much to say…..well nothing really positive. Then it hit me! I had a baby shower for my sister here at my home and I didn’t eat any cake!! 🙂
I did nibble here and there on carrots and olives & a tiny piece of a sandwich, but I didn’t eat the junk!! I realize I need to celebrate all of my accomplishments even if they seem small at the time. I’ve been dealing with an enormous amount of stress the last week and I’ve held my own!! As I’ve told you before ice cream was my comforter but I’m actually learning how to cope with the stress without food.
How have I done it….PRAYER, first and foremost!!!! Then I really leaned on my support system, went for walks and kept my mind occupied. It also helped that I didn’t have any junk food in the house and with my car still in the shop, I couldn’t just go get something.
So lessons learned….
1. Pray about your struggles and have faith that you can over come your food addictions…
2. I can get through trials without food..
3. Don’t keep junk food in the house….
4. Definitely have some support & reach out to them!
5. Celebrate me….why, because I love me no matter how much I weigh.